Persimmon Creek has tripled its capacity for boarding with a new state of the art custom made facility. Checkout our boarding features & services.
- A completely indoor climate controlled facility
- Boarding units have a specially coated “soft paw” bottom that is elevated from the floor & lined with bedding for clean soft environment
- Boarding units can be doubled in size
- A unique air distribution system that cycles the air every 1/2 hour
- Walks provided three times a day during the week & twice a day on weekends
- Pets are fed a prescription diet for sensitive stomachs
- Pets are fed and provided fresh water twice a day
- Minor medication administration
- New bedding provided daily
- Access to animal hospital services
- $19.50/night (0 – 19.5lb)
- $20.50/night (19.5 – 39lb)
- $22.00/night (39 – 59lb)
- $23.25/night (59 – 79lb)
- $24.50/night (79 – 110lb)
- $30.50/night (greater than 110lb)
Holiday Boarding is $2.00 more per night. New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Extra Brushing & Treats:
- $3/event (up to three per day)
- Puppy Playtime:
- $5/session for 15 minute session
- $5/event for injections
- $2/night for 2 or more medications
All the services of our animal hospital are available for your pet during their stay with us including medical treatment, baths, dentals and vaccination services.
Notice: For the safety of all our boarders, proof of vaccinations is required for Rabies, Distemper, Bivalent H3N2/H3N8 Influenza, Annual Fecal, and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) to board your pet. Thank you.
Baths include ear cleaning, nail trim & brushing.
- $24.75 (0 – 25lb)
- $25.95 (25 – 50lb)
- $27.75 (50 – 95lb)
- $29.95 (>95lb)
Standard Medical Services:
Adult Annual Canine Vaccines: includes 1 year Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella (Kennel Cough Vaccine), Heartworm Test, Stool Parasite Exam, and Physical: $163.97.